Azm-e-Naujawan is a program spearheaded by a consortium of civil society organisations that are working towards forging a network of youth committed to addressing issues that concern them, through meaningful engagement at the grassroots level. AeN strives to deliver high quality training and mentorship to youth so as to enable them to think critically and analytically about issues that concern their communities. The overall purpose of AeN is to ensure enhanced participation of youth through meaningful engagement and maximise the realisation of their aspirations for a vibrant and pluralistic society, AeN attempts to improve the capacities of youth.
Interested Volunteers may apply online or send their registration form through Courier at the following address before 30 Dec. 2019. SDTS is equal opportunity employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Office Address: Sewa Development Trust Sindh, H.# A-3, Third Floor, Civic Centre, Khairpur Mirs...
- • Age Between 18 to 25 years
- • Resident of Khairpur Taluka
- • Having minimum Matriculation of Education
- • Available and willing to attend 50 hours Training
- • Willing to be part of volunteer group to design and implement Social Action Project
WHAT WE EXPECT?
- • Free Excellent Quality Training
- • Post training support to implement Social Action Project
- Training and Mentorship
- Post Program Alumni Network